By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, 360 Pilates LLC own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non commercial purposes)
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. benjamindegenhardt.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, benjamindegenhardt.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
360 Pilates LLC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if 360 Pilates LLC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by benjamindegenhardt.com’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of 360 Pilates LLC; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for 360 Pilates LLC to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
The website contains links to other websites. 360 Pilates LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies (or content) of third party websites.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this disclaimer. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this disclaimer will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this disclaimer, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
360 Pilates LLC
c/o Benjamin Degenhardt
90 South 1st Street, Suite 4B
Brooklyn, NY 11249
or via http://benjamindegenhardt.com/contact
This document was last updated on October 21, 2016